· Faculty Council, 2001-Present.
· University Senate, 2001-2002.
· VISTA Program; managed summer activities of five VISTA volunteers, 2001.
· Business School Web-Page Development; managed student creating it, 2000-2001.
· CT Venture Group Business Plan Contest facilitator, 2000-2001.
· Earth Day Action Contest; organized contest in honor of Earth Day to reward students and staff who enhanced the natural environment on the UB campus, 2000.
· Faculty Advisor: Student Congress, 2001-2002; CARP, 2000-2001.
· Morgridge Center for Public Service, Advisory Board Member, 1995-1997.
· The Daily Cardinal, Student Newspaper, Board of Directors, 1995-1997.
· Graduate Business Association, Faculty Advisor, 1994-1995.
· Faculty Committees: Annual Grainger Business Ethics Symposium Committee, 1993-1997; Diversity Committee, 1993-1995; Masters Committee, 1991-1993; Ph.D. Admissions Committee, 1993-1996.
· Faculty Search Committees, Grainger Endowed Chair of Business Ethics, 1991-1993; Business Ethics Professor, 1990-1991.
· Dissertation Committees in Industrial Relations, Management, Communications Marketing, Environmental Studies, and Political Science.
Back to Home Page